Thank you for your interest in the Heavy Equipment Bluebook (operated by Integrity Truck & Equipment, LLC and its affiliates, collectively, “Integrity Truck & Equipment”).
The material on this website is for general informational purposes only. While we aim to provide a site that is useful, please keep in mind that the site may, from time to time, contain errors, including but not necessarily limited to: typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, availability, or other features of equipment or products. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information if any information is inaccurate at any time without prior notice and without liability to us. Our site includes materials and information collected from and provided by third parties that we may not have evaluated or reviewed. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any of the materials or information on this website, and you should not rely on it without independent verification.
- Integrity Truck & Equipment’s Role. INTEGRITY TRUCK & EQUIPMENT DOES NOT, AND THE SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED TO, PROVIDE FINANCIAL OR BROKERAGE ADVICE. INTEGRITY TRUCK & EQUIPMENT IS NOT A FINANCIAL BROKER OR LENDER. Integrity Truck & Equipment assumes no responsibility for any result or consequence related directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that consumers take based on the Services or any other information available through or in connection with the Services.
- Acceptance by Registration. By registering for an account with us, you further grant to us the right to use any public information or any private information related to your use of the Services, in the sole and absolute discretion of Integrity Truck & Equipment. You grant Integrity Truck & Equipment a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid, worldwide license to use, reproduce, make available to the public (e.g. perform or display), publish, translate, modify, create derivative works from, and distribute any information submitted by you or any third-party related to your use of our Services, through any medium, whether alone or in combination with other content or materials, in any manner and by any means, method or technology, whether now known or hereafter created.
- Use of the Services; Restrictions.
- Prohibited Use. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services;
- provide/post/authorize a link to any of the Services from a third-party website without first obtaining express written permission from Integrity Truck & Equipment;
- use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Integrity Truck & Equipment, its service providers, suppliers, or any other user;
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other Web site, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about equipment, sales, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about equipment listings, or other data or content available through the Services, except as explicitly permitted by Integrity Truck & Equipment for a particular portion of the Services;
- distribute or post spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or similar communications through the Services;
- impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity;
- upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents to the Services;
- interfere with, or compromise the system integrity or security of the Services, or otherwise bypass any measures Integrity Truck & Equipment may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) on the Services;
- use any of Integrity Truck & Equipment’s trademarks as part of your screen name or email address on the Services; or
- attempt to, or permit or encourage any third party to, do any of the above.
- Advertisements. Our website may contain advertisements, postings or links to websites operated by other parties. We provide these advertisements, postings and links as a convenience, and your use of other websites is at your own risk. The advertisements, postings and linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content or privacy practices. Such advertisements, postings, links, or references to other parties’ products or services do not imply our endorsement of information, material, products or services of any other party or any other website. We disclaim all liability with regard to your access to and use of such information, material, products or services or transactions with such linked websites or other parties. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or other claim caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with, access to, use of or reliance on any content available on or through any other website or resource.
- Subscriptions. The Services may include features that allow for automatically recurring payments for periodic charges (“Subscription Service”). If you decide to activate a Subscription Service, you authorize Integrity Truck & Equipment to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of either the recurring payments or your account, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date for the accrued sums. The subscription will continue unless and until you cancel your subscription, or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic subscription fee to your account. We will bill the periodic subscription fee to the payment method you provide to us during registration (or to a different payment method if you change your payment information). Integrity Truck & Equipment may change the subscription fee for any subsequent subscription period but will provide you advance notice of any increase before it applies. You may cancel a Subscription Service by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through your settings page for the paid feature.
- User Materials.
- Feedback. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding the Services, including related to any Integrity Truck & Equipment Materials (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Integrity Truck & Equipment an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Services or create other products and services.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. Integrity Truck & Equipment respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify Integrity Truck & Equipment’s copyright agent in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
- Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
Integrity Truck and Equipment, Sanford Ave SW, Grandville, MI 49418
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, we may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
- Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Service or to receive further information regarding use of the Service.
Last Updated: 4/19/2018