2003 Carlton 4400D tow behind stump grinder – has the following:
* 60 HP Deutz Diesel Turbo engine
* This diesel is pre-DEF, pre-emission.
* 2″ ball trailer receiver
* Rear trailer lights and electric brakes
* Remote Control w- 25′ cord $1,000+ option**
* Wireless Remote Control $1,400+ option**
* Pillow block bearings replaced @ 600 hrs
* New Turbo installed @ 775 hrs
* Greased faithfully, cleaned regularly
* Very clean unit, never repainted
* All original decals
* Privately own, Garage kept
* 803 hrs currently, digital hour meter
* Tires at 90+℅ rubber tread.
* The 4400 series is a Heavy Duty Commercial unit b/t the smaller 3500 and larger 7500 models.
* I have always run the Greenteeth 1100 series which provide wide cutting surface and getting three side turns.
* If you plan to continue using the 1100 series Greenteeth, then I have plenty of new teeth which can be negotiated.
* I currently have 70+ carbide teeth with nuts @ $12+ per tooth *$800-850 value.
- There are no features available